- Xtrade is authorized to operate by CySEC, ensuring each client a safe and regulated trading environment.
Xtrade may freely provide its services within the Member States:
- Financial Services Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
- Banque de France (Banque de France) in France.
- Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) in Spain.
- Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) in Italy.
- Finanstilsynet (The Danish FSA) in Denmark.
- PFSA (Polish Financial Supervision Authority) in Poland.
- Finansinspektionen (FI) in Sweden.
- Authority for Financial Markets (AFM) in the Netherlands.
- Finanzmarktes Liechtenstein (FMA) in Liechtenstein.
- Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg.
- National Bank of Slovakia (NBS).
- Securities Commission of the Republic of Lithuania (LSC).
- Securities Market Agency (SMA) in Slovenia.
- Financial Supervision Authority (Finantsinspektsioon) of Estonia.
- Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) of Bulgaria.
- Czech National Bank (CNB) in the Czeck Republic.
- Finland Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA).
- Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) in Portugal.
- Austrian Financial Market Authority (Austrian FMA) in Austria.
- Hungarian National Bank (MNB) in Hungary.
Xtrade operates under Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID), which was subsequently amended as a European Union instrument and provides a harmonized regulatory regime for investment services across the 30 member states of the European Economic Area. In order to be MiFID compliant, Xtrade adheres to strict regulatory guidelines.