- Why are you asking for my documents?
As a regulated company, we operate in accordance with several Anti-Money laundering and Identity Theft Laws as well as a number of compliance related procedures imposed by our regulatory authorities: CySEC, ASIC and IFSC.
- How do I verify my account?
You can upload your documents through your account:
Account Options > Account verification or send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What supporting documents do I need to provide?
In regards to our KYC (Know Your Client) procedures, you are required to provide a colour copy of a valid Identity document and a recent proof of address (electricity, gas, water, phone, oil, Internet and/or cable TV contract, bank account statement), which states your name, address and a recent (within 3 months) date.
- Can I open an account by providing a different identification document instead of my passport?
Yes. A valid ID card or driver's license are also acceptable.
- Will I receive an email or notification confirming my account's status?
You will receive an automated email confirming your account status as soon your account is fully verified.
- How can I update my personal information?
If you wish to update your email address, phone number or your residential address, please send your request to email@example.com along with any requisite supporting document.