Opening an account
- How do I open a trading account with Xtrade.com?
Go to Register, complete the form and you will be logged in to your trading account. In the pop-up message, you will see a randomly generated password, which you are required to change to your own. You will also receive a welcome email with both username and password.
- How much must I pay in order to open an Xtrade account?
It is free. Xtrade does not charge any registration fee.
- Can I open multiple trading accounts?
No. You may open only one trading account.
- How can I earn money here?
You need to invest wisely. Trading in FX and CFDs involves risks of loss, especially due to the leveraged nature of the trading. Please click here to read our full risk warning. The information contained in this website and disclosure documents is of a general nature only, and does not take into account your personal circumstances, financial situation or needs. You should consider our Client Agreement carefully, and seek independent advice before deciding whether trading in such products is suitable for you.
- How do I start trading?
If you have already opened a trading account, submitted your identification documents for account validation and made a deposit; you are ready to start trading.
- Can I start trading even if I have no experience?
- I do not want to complete a registration form and reveal my personal information. Is this possible?
As a regulated company — subject to numerous laws, compliance requirements and client acceptance procedures — we are required to have on file KYC (Know Your Client) information. We make every effort to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your identity data.
- What input characters are acceptable in the registration form?
Please use only letters and numbers. Avoid using any symbols while filling it in.
- Will you close my account if it has a zero account balance?
Accounts with zero balance will not be closed unless the client so requests.
- Do you offer a negative balance protection?
Yes. You cannot lose more that you deposit.
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
Please click "Forgot Password" underneath the log in box and your password will be sent to your email address.
- How do I change my password?
In order to change your password, please log in to your Xtrade account; then click Account Options > Change password
- Can my account manager trade instead of me?
We do not offer account management services. You are a sole owner of the account and ultimate decision maker.
- How can I download the platform?
Our user-friendly web platform requires no downloading.
- Do you have MT4?
Unfortunately, at present, we do not offer the MT4 platform.
- How do I open a demo account?
A demo account is activated as soon as you open a trading account.
- From within the trader screen, how do I toggle between real and demo accounts?
Within the My Account section, switch between real and demo modes by toggling the "Switch" button.
- What's the difference between the trading and demo accounts?
While all features and functions of the real platform are available in the demo platform, users should keep in mind that simulation cannot replicate real trading market conditions. One important distinction is that the volume executed through the simulation does not affect the market; while in real trading, volumes do affect the market, especially when the position size is large.
- How can I fund my demo account?
Your demo account will be funded automatically 7 days after registration.
- How long can I use a demo account?
Xtrade demo accounts do not expire.